Webmaster
註冊日: 2002-06-12
來自:
發表數: 1192
如果您覺得 CAD2008 開啟速度比較慢,可以試試這個方法
原文轉載自
http://otb.manusoft.com/2007/09/autocad-2008-slow-startup-fix.htm

內文如下:
I've noticed more frequent posts in the Autodesk discussion groups about slow startup problems since AutoCAD 2008 was released, and I have the same problem on my development system. Part of the problem is .NET loading, due to the new .NET gadgets like the dashboard palette. Another long running startup hassle is the communication center (WSCommCntr1.exe if you check running processes in task manager) that Autodesk products use to call home.

In addition to the time the communication center process takes to start up, it can also get "stuck" (either due to network or connection problems, or because of AutoCAD crashing) and cause interminable startup delays. If AutoCAD is trying to start while the communication center is "stuck", it will wait in a completely frozen state for about 2 minutes before it times out and loading continues.

In addition, AutoCAD 2008 service pack 1 introduced a new "pure virtual function call" C runtime error that shows up when the communication center closes after an AutoCAD crash.

All these problems can be easily fixed by disabling the AutoCAD InfoCenter, which is the culprit that loads the communication center background process. I disabled it by changing the demand load registry key for the InfoCenter. That key can be found in the registry at:
HKLM\Software\Autodesk\R17.1\[ACAD-XXXX:XXX]\Applications\InfoCenterAcConn
Change the LOADCTRLS value to 0 (zero) to disable it from demand loading.

If you disable your InfoCenter from demand loading, you can still load it manually by using the NETLOAD command to load AcInfoCenterConn.dll from the AutoCAD 2008 folder

上面的資料寫了一堆,主要還是最後幾行比較重要∼關閉 InfoCenter
方法如下:
1. 關閉執行中的CAD程式
2. 執行REGEDIT(登錄編輯程式)
3. 左側樹狀結構找到HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Autodesk\R17.1\[ACAD-XXXX:XXX]\Applications\InfoCenterAcConn
4. 右側有個 LOADCTRLS 參數,點兩下編輯該參數,將數值改為0後按下確定離開即可

在關閉的情況下,您還是可以手動加載 InfoCenter ,方法如下:
在CAD指令區,輸入NETLOAD,會出現選擇.NET組件對話框,載入AcInfoCenterConn.dll(內定目錄C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2008)組件即可

----------------
===========
協勤資訊_Mingway

樹狀顯示 | 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 | 頁首

無發表權

[TOP]

本網頁使用 XOOPS 2.0.13.a 繁體中文版建置 由協勤資訊有限公司客服部管理