admin
發表時間: 2012-03-21 01:48
Webmaster
註冊日: 2002-06-12
來自:
發表數: 1191
AutoCAD 2013 新功能
轉載自 Lynn Allen's Blog
http://lynn.blogs.com/lynn_allens_blog/2012/02/autocad-2013-is-approaching-the-finish-line.html

AutoCAD 2013 is approaching the Finish Line
It's always so exciting when the next release of AutoCAD arrives - I feel like a kid at Christmas as I unwrap all the new shiny features. I thought I'd share a general overview of some of the new features you'll be seeing in AutoCAD 2013. More to come of course!

指令列:
You Command Line fans will love the new modern enhancements to the UI. Now you can control the color and transparency of the command line. Float the undocked command line (which defaults to a single row) above the AutoCAD drawing window. You'll notice that the semi-transparent prompt history (displays up to 50 lines) doesn’t affect the drawing area.

陣列功能-加強版:
AutoCAD 2012 really knocked it out of the park with the new Associative Arrays. AutoCAD 2013 will take them a bit further by showing objects in a pattern faster, and with more handy grips.
[img]
http://lynn.blogs.com/.a/6a00d83420027e53ef016762da3994970b-pi[/img]

填充線:
The Hatch Editor ribbon tab now allows you to select more than one hatch object at a time.

In-Canvas 屬性預覽:
Dynamical check out object properties as you select them (including transparency)! Get the right property value every time!

點雲:
Point Clouds can now be easily attached and managed from the External Reference Manager. The Attach Point Cloud dialog box now provides a preview and more detailed information.

A new bounding box appears when you select a point cloud (making it easier to visualize its position in 3D space). The new Point Cloud ribbon tab also appears with all the necessary Point Cloud tools.

If intensity data is included, you can use the analysis tools to view point intensity with different color schemes.
(And now you can clip a point cloud!)

按拉:
Now you can press/pull multiple objects at one time! You can also select 2D and 3D curves (not just inside a bounded area).

萃取曲面曲線:
Surface Curve Extraction,Use the new Extract Isolines tool (Surface ribbon tab) to quickly extract isoline curves from an existing surface or face of a solid.

You can change the direction of the isolines, select a chain or draw a spline on the curved surface.

匯入Inventor檔案:
In AutoCAD 2013 you can import Inventor models (hoorah!)

模型文件產生器:
Be far, my favorite feature in AutoCAD 2012 was the new Model Documentation tools. Thankfully, AutoCAD 2013 adds in Detail Views and Section Views!

You can also select the objects you want to include in your model documentation (no longer limited to ALL the objects).

關聯式註解Associative Annotations:
Now the dimensions added to the drawing views (with the model documentation tools) are associative and smart! If you change the design - these annotations do a much better job of updating (love this!).

Strike-through Text:
Now available for Mtext, Mleaders, Dimensions and Tables!

Bring Leaders to the Front:
Leaders are now included with the TextToFront tool

Wipeouts display but don't Plot:
With the new WIPEOUTFRAME system variable.

Reverse Polyline Widths:
Use the new PLINEREVERSEWIDTHS setvar when using the REVERSE tool to ensure the results you want.

Offset Preview:Offset Preview
Hooray for a Preview of your offset results!

----------------
===========
協勤資訊_Mingway

樹狀顯示 | 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 | 頁首

無發表權

[TOP]

本網頁使用 XOOPS 2.0.13.a 繁體中文版建置 由協勤資訊有限公司客服部管理